Monday, November 15, 2021

Investor Ideas #Potcasts 612, #Cannabis News and #Stocks on the Move; Interview with Founder and Lead Pastor of Pachamama Ayahuasca Sanctuary

 



Investor Ideas #Potcasts 612, #Cannabis News and #Stocks on the Move; Interview with Founder and Lead Pastor of Pachamama Ayahuasca Sanctuary

 

Delta, Kelowna, BC, November 15, 2021 (Investorideas.com Newswire) www.Investoride, as.com, a global news source covering leading sectors including marijuana and hemp stocks and its potcast site, www.potcasts.ca  release today’s podcast edition of  cannabis news and stocks to watch plus insight from thought leaders and experts.

 

Listen to the podcast:

https://www.investorideas.com/Audio/Podcasts/2021/111521-StocksToWatch.mp3

 

Read this in full at https://www.investorideas.com/news/2021/cannabis-potcasts/11151Interview-Pachamama-Sanctuary.asp

 

Hear Investor ideas cannabis potcast on iTunes  

 

Hear the investor ideas potcast on Spotify

 

Today’s podcast overview/transcript:

 

Good afternoon and welcome to another episode of Investorideas.com "Potcast" featuring cannabis news, stocks to watch as well as insights from thought leaders and experts.

 

In today’s podcast Investorideas interviews Derek Januszewski, the founder and Lead Pastor at Pachamama Sanctuary, where we discussed his personal journey with Ayahuasca as well as how Pachama Sanctuary helps heal patients today. 

 

Derek is a survivor of tremendous abuse in many forms and came to the medicine in 2017 after a decade-long battle with addiction. Through intense inner work, extensive work with medicine, and countless hours working in service,

 

On his first Ayahuasca experience Januszewski commented, “I was at a really dark point in my life. I was suffering with addiction and I wanted to quit so badly and I was going to AA a lot. I was doing multiple 90 day meetings in 90 day runs, and was really putting in the work and wasn’t getting any relief and I really wanted to quit. I was listening to Joe Rogan’s podcast and he talked about the healing powers of Ayahuasca, and I thought alright I’m willing to try anything, I’m desperate.  I was going to go to Peru and then my son found a place in Orlando. So I went to Orlando and sat with the medicine for the first time with my intention being to relieve me of my resentment towards my father and to release some of the compulsion I had to use and get high. My first ceremony wasn’t super intense but it was very eye opening. At one point I went to the mirror and saw this demon staring back at me, and \I wasn’t scared, but I didn’t want it there any more. I knew it was driving everything. The next day at integration, where we circle up and talk about our experience, I started talking about what it was because I see both my face and my father’s face in this demon staring back at me. I started to cry uncontrollably, and that’s something I wasn’t able to do at all. I wanted to cry, I could feel all these tears in me that just were not coming out, and then they all came out. I had a conversation with somebody at the Church down there and he helped me see some of the things that I got from the relationship from my father. On my second night, I drank the medicine, and I really didn’t want to go to the mirror. Then I felt the purge rumble up in me and when I released it, I heard this voice that said (Go meet your father!) which I knew meant I had to go to the mirror again. When I went to the mirror I saw something completely different. There were beams of light coming down on me and a beautiful face with tears coming down with joy and I loved what I saw in the mirror and I said that. I said (I love you! I love you!) to the mirror. Before that I hadn’t talked to my father in more than 4 years, and  after that a couple weeks later I was back having conversations with my father and we had picked up our relationship on a really positive note and my compulsion to use was gone for a while. Now I had a lot of trauma to dig into and I had some relapses but the road to recovery started that day.”

 

Pachamama Sanctuary is an ayahuasca center, located in Southern New Hampshire and was founded in 2019. Since its inception, their mission has been to raise collective consciousness through the sacrament, Ayahuasca. Ayahuasca is a tea derived from plants from the Amazon rainforest and has helped people gain insight and provide clarity into past traumas and provides a chance to find peace resulting from addiction, PTSD or negative cycles.

 

When asked about maintaining the spiritual integrity of the plant and keeping this knowledge within indigenous hands Derek commented, “As far as keeping the medicine in the hands of the indegenous and all of that, there’s a lot of conflict in those ideas. Most of the people who express those ideas have not been to South America and have not talked to Shamans. They've read stuff online, developed their own ideas about what appropriation is and decided that I’m appropriating or that other people are appropriating. When I have Shamans and Taitas and Ayahuasqueros that come here, they really appreciate what we are doing. I provide a space for them to be able to come and do their work and they love it and they honour what we’re doing. They want to see more of it because the Western World, kind of lead by America, is doing a lot to separate people and poison minds and poison bodies. If we can fix the mindset of America, that’s going to do a tremendous amount to unite and settle the world. They want it to come here. This medicine is coming out of the shadows after thousands of years in this point in time and in America for a reason. Terrance McKenna said (The Plant’s are talking to us, this is not a metaphor) so I think we should listen.”

 

Derek went on to discuss his journey from Ayahuasca patient to Lead Pastor of his own Ayahuasca Sanctuary and how he has begun to trust the medicine and the plants to be his guide through many personal experiences and continued coincidences.

 

To find out more information on Pachama Sanctuary visit their website: https://www.pachamamaretreats.org/

 

Investor ideas reminds all listeners to read our disclaimers and disclosures on the Investorideas.com website and that this podcast is not an endorsement to buy products or services or securities. Investors are reminded all investment involves risk and possible loss of investment.

 

Learn more about our cannabis podcasts at https://www.investorideas.com/Audio/Potcasts.asp

Or www.potcasts.ca

To hear more Investorideas.com

 podcasts visit: https://www.investorideas.com/Audio/.

 

The Investorideas.com podcasts are also available on iTunes ( Apple Podcasts) ,  Audible , Spotify, Tunein, Stitcher, Spreaker.com, iHeartRadio ,  Google Podcasts and most audio platforms available.

 

Potcasts is now a certified word mark Trademark on the blockchain through Cognate, Inc. CM Certification-Registration Number: 10468217708

About Investorideas.com - News that Inspires Big Investing Ideas

Investorideas.com publishes breaking stock news,  third party stock research , guest posts and original  articles and podcasts in leading stock sectors.  Learn about investing in stocks and get  investor ideas in cannabis, crypto, AI and IoT, mining, sports biotech, water, renewable energy, gaming and more. Investor Idea’s original branded content includes podcasts and columns : Crypto Corner , Play by Play sports and stock news , Investor Ideas Potcasts Cannabis News and Stocks on the Move podcast ,  Cleantech and Climate Change , Exploring Mining , Betting on Gaming Stocks Podcast and  the AI Eye Podcast.     

Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investing involves risk and possible losses. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. Contact management and IR of each company directly regarding specific questions.

More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release and our other news services on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/ and tickertagstocknews.com

Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country. Please read Investorideas.com privacy policy: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Private_Policy.asp

 

Investor Ideas does not condone the use of cannabis except where permissible by law. Our site does not possess, distribute, or sell cannabis products.

 

Learn more about sponsoring this podcast or be a guest and our other branded content opportunities at Investorideas.com

 

Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/Investorideas

Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Investorideas

Follow us on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/Investorideas

Download our Mobile App for iPhone and Android 

Join our Investor Club https://www.investorideas.com/membership/

 

Contact Investorideas.com

800 665 0411

 

 


  Get more Cannabis Stock Investor Ideas – news, articles, podcasts and stock directory

No comments:

Post a Comment