#Cannabis Stock News: ICC (TSXV: $ICC.V) Files Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2017
First Quarter Highlights:
- Registration of recreational users commenced May 2, 2017 and recreational sales are expected to commence in July 2017.
- Completed 21,528 sq. ft. greenhouse to increase cannabis production to be used for the extraction of cannibinoids.
- Commenced production of medicinal operations with 4,000 plants initially being grown in the greenhouse.
- Entered into Presale Agreement and MOU with Emblem Corp. (TSXV: EMC) to establish a CBD importation framework.
- Included in first medical marijuana ETF, Horizons Medical Marijuana Life Sciences ETF (TSX: HMMJ).
- Entered into Importation Agreement with ARA - Avanti Rx Analytics to enable access to Canada and other export markets.
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA - May 30, 2017 (Investorideas.com Newswire) ICC International Cannabis Corporation ("ICC" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:ICC) is pleased to announce it has filed its audited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2017.
Read the full news at http://www.investorideas.com/news/2017/marijuana/05301ICC.asp
Marijuana / Hemp Stocks
Like Marijuana Stocks? View our Marijuana / Hemp Stocks Directory
Join our Group on Linkedin - Marijuana / Hemp Stocks - News and Trends in Green Investing
Global Cannabis Investing - features Investor Ideas Cannabis news
Watch the 420 Cannabis Investor video